Professional Clothes Ironing available in Manila, Makati, Pasig, Quezon City and Las Pinas
What is Clothes Ironing?
Clothes ironing is a service for clients who don't have time to iron their clothing. Our team will iron our fresh clothes and neatly press them.
What is included in clothes ironing?
• Flat iron and other consumable ironing supplies will be provided
• Ironing board must be provided by the client
• Once ironing has begun, kindly refrain from making any requests from our staff that will require them to wet their hands and arms to avoid spasms (pasma)
• Kindly ensure that their work area is well-lit, well-ventilated and that there is adequate air circulation
• The ff. items may not be ironed: coats, barongs, formal gowns, curtains, comforters, and wool blankets
• For monthly packages, visits must be availed within thirty (30) days from the first visit
• Additional hours must be scheduled prior to a visit and are subject to availability
• This service is only available in Makati, Quezon City, Taguig, Pasig, San Juan, Mandaluyong, & Marikina at this time
• This service is available in Manila for an additional mobilization cost of Php 50 (Fifty Pesos)
• Laundry and/or clothes washing is not included
How much is clothes ironing service?
Keep your clothings and garments pristine and neatly pressed with our Clothes Ironing service!
Need regular monthly visits?
Call us today and inquire about our monthly packages!
Additional Hours must be scheduled prior to a visit and are subject to availability.
Clothes Ironing Service Pricing
Last Update Date: January 2023
3-Hours Per Visit
Less than 15 pcs.
5-Hours Per Visit
4-Hours Per Visit
Note: Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Prices exclusive of VAT